The GAUI 500X qaudcopter is designed for UAV builders, and comes laden with upgrade kits and parts, such as embedded LED indicators, floorboard motor mounts, carrying bag, frame protector and various parts to enhance your quadrotor design.
- Flight efficiency: Standard battery (2S 2000mAh), for flight times longer than 12min. With a high-capacity battery, the flight time will be 20 min or longer.
- Excellent wind resistance: The efficiency and load of propeller are perfectly optimized, for improved wind resistance over other quads.
- High stability: Utilizes GU-344 (three-axis stabilizing system)--for both beginners and professionals--in combination with other electronics for FPV flying, makes the GAUI 500X quadcopter a very stable vehicle.
- Additional payload capabilities: Maximum flying weight is between 1100g to 2000g, and depending on power system used (330X GAUI Motors/ESCs or 500X GAUI Motors/ESCs), cameras, onboard video recorders and related equipment, can be installed.
- Operation mode and flight characteristics are similar to those of helicopters without complex transmissions.
- Collapsible body design greatly reduces crash damage and allows for easy repairs.
- 1 x Quad Flyer Main Frame (#222001)
- 4 x 10inch propellers (#222800)
- 4 x GUEC GM-412 BL Motor 960kV (#222413)
- 4 x GUEC GE-183 18A ESC (#222183)
- 1 x GU-344 Stabilizer System (#210344)
- 1 x Protection Frame (#222241)
- 1 x Screw Driver Tool
- 1 x Nylon/Leather Storage Carrying Bag (#222850)
No customer comments for the moment.