EzOSD, with 100A current sensor, and integrated 10Hz GPS module.
- An on-screen display is a very important part of an FPV'ers equipment
- Similar to the HUD in a fighter-plane, the OSD overlays various pieces of critical information onto the video image, which will be viewed by the FPV pilot
- Important questions, such as 'Which way is home', 'What is the state of my battery', are answered at a glance
- Equally important information, such as 'how far away am I', 'how high am I', can help comply with local FPV rules & regulations
- ImmersionRC's approach to on-screen displays is a little different than other manufacturers. Instead of a crowded display, with a bunch of rarely-needed information, just the essentials are shown. FPV is about enjoying the scenery, not admiring the handywork of the OSD manufacturer
- The EzOSD is now supported by an iPhone application 'iTelemetry', which allows a plane's position to be tracked in real-time, at the flying field. The simple cable required to interface your video Rx to the iPhone may be purchased here
- This is the first, and currently the only FPV product to be supported on the iPhone
- 1 x 20cm 5pin molex/tinned power cable
- 1 x 24cm 5pin/5pin Molex cable
- 1 x 24cm 4pin/4pin Molex cable
- 1 x 24cm 2pin/2pin Molex cable
- 1 x 25cm GPS cable
- 1 x 45mm GPS cable
No customer comments for the moment.